Tuition and Fee Payment Deadlines and Other Related Information
Questions: Contact the Office of Fiscal Services at (415) 565-4704 or e-mail: email@example.com
Payment Deadline and Payment Options
- August 19, 2013 by 3:00 pm - All charges must be paid in full or a $150 late fee will be assessed.
- Payment Options:
- E-Check (ACH) Online - WebAdvisor
- Credit Card (MC, Discover, AMEX) Online - WebAdvisor
- Check - Make check payable to UC Hastings, mail paper checks to UC Hastings College of the Law, PO Box 39000, Dept 34063, SF, CA 94139-0001
- Cash - Pay in person in Room 111, 198 McAllister St, SF, 94102
Understand Your Tuition and Fee Invoice
- Your itemized invoice of charges for Fall 2013 semester can be viewed via WebAdvisor:
- Click on "Student Account Summary",
- Choose "Tuition and Fees" for the "View Activity" drop-down menu,
- Choose "Fall 2013" and click Submit.
- UC Hastings reserves the right to increase or modify all tuition and fees at any time without advance or further notice.
- "Estimated Financial Aid" represents the gross amount you borrowed for Fall 2013. This is not the amount you will receive. Lender loan fees will be deducted from the gross amount.
- To view the 2013-2014 estimated tuition and fee schedule, click on the following: Estimated Tuition and Fee Schedule.
Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Delayed Financial Aid: If your financial aid is delayed and you are unable to pay your charges in full, to avoid being charged a late fee, you must submit a Deferred Payment Agreement form, to Fiscal Services by 3pm, August 19, 2013.
- Financial Aid Refund: If your financial aid proceeds are in excess of your tuition and fee charges, the excess amount will be refunded by electronic deposit or paper check beginning on Friday, August 16, 2013.
- If you would like to receive your excess electronically, sign up for direct deposit by submitting your banking information via WebAdvisor by August 09, 2013.
- If you do not sign up for direct deposit, you can pick up you paper check in Fiscal Services.
Tuition and Fee Refund Schedule
IF you withdraw from the Fall 2013 semester on or after August 19, 2013 you will be charged the pro-rated fees as outlined on the tuition and fee refund schedule. You can view the refund schedule by clicking on Refund Policy Schedule.